Using edge mobile web standards, such as HTML5, jQuery Mobile etc., provide a smooth and rock-solid Touch-Optimized experience for all popular mobile device platforms. Also it use the webcache API for reduce network data usage. See all supported devices.
An active internet connection is required for using this application.
Access Web App
To access “What’s my IP” go with your mobile browser at myip.apps.multipetros.gr
or scan the next QR Code
Adding to home screen and launch
Using the Apple-Specific Meta tag keys, you can have it as home page shortcut at iOS and Android devices, with high res icon.
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the Safari screen for the Otecat Web Application you’re on.
- Tap the icon labeled “Add to Home Screen”.
- Tap the Add button in the upper right corner.
- Launch the “What’s my IP” from your Home screen by tapping its icon.
Or see the Apple Guide
- Within Browser: Press the meu button and select “Add shortcut to home screen”
- Within Browser: Bookmark the site you want to link to. Open the Bookmarks (via Menu > Bookmarks) and long-press the one you want to add. Select Add to home screen
- From the App Launcher: Go to Widgets and find Bookmark (it looks like a red flag with a star on mine) and add that to your home screen. You can then pick whichever bookmark you want.
Firefox OS :
“What’s my IP” is also available at the Firefox Marketplace for Firefox OS and Firefox for Android.
You can install the application from the Firefox Marketplace at the url https://marketplace.firefox.com/app/whats-my-ip/
or by scanning the next QR Code