A small, open source, windows application for massive validation of Luhn Numbers, Greek Vies VAT IDs and Greek Social Security IDs.
- Running on .NET 3.5 platform
- Validate Luhn numbers, Greek Vies VAT IDs, Greek Social Security IDs
- Extensible Multilanguage Interface (english and greek for the moment, but you can add your own language creating .lang files)
- Powered by Validation.dll and Props.dll libraries
- Distributed with both Setup Program and Portable (zip archive) formats
- FreeBSD Licensed
- Place the numbers in the input box – one number per line – (usefull for pasted numbers from spreadsheets), select the method you want to validate with and press the button “Validate”.
- The results imediately appeared, with the inputed numbers and a green V (means valid) or a red X (means invalid) next to each number.
- To validate new set of numbers press “Close results” and the result box returns to input mode again.
- To clear with one click the inputed numbers just press the button with X at the right of “Validate” button.
Get the program: