An MS Windows System Tray program for auto update Afraid.org Free DNS service.
You can select the interval update time in minutes, and enable/disable program’s autostart at Windows boot.
This program is designed for MS Windows with .NET Framework 3.5 installed.
- Starting, input the domain key for Afraid.org DNS service, which appears after pressing the
Update Keyon right click at programs icon in system tray.
- Next, input the interval time in minutes for DNS service the auto update, which appears after pressing the
- When an DNS update process ends, the program appears a Ballon Notification with the server’s response. You can enable/disable the Ballon Notifications from the
- You can also enable/disable the auto-start of the program on Windows boot from the
Start on System Bootoption.
- You can anytime cancel the auto-update process by pressing the
- To re-enable the auto-update just select the
Start Serviceoption, that now appears at the previous possition.
- By double click on the programs icon at system tray, you can see the last server response.
- The same you can do by sellect the
Show Last Actionoption.
This program is free software distributed under the FreeBSD License.