An MS Windows System Tray program for auto update Afraid.org Free DNS service.
You can select the interval update time in minutes, and enable/disable program’s autostart at Windows boot.
This program is designed for MS Windows with .NET Framework 3.5 installed.
To configure this, you must run it from an account with administrator privileges.
- Starting, input the domain key for Afraid.org DNS service, which appears after pressing the
Update Keyon right click at programs icon in system tray.
- Next, input the interval time in minutes for DNS service the auto update, which appears after pressing the
- When an DNS update process ends, the program appears a Ballon Notification with the server’s response. You can enable/disable the Ballon Notifications from the
- You can also enable/disable the auto-start of the program on Windows boot from the
Tray Icon Autorunoption.
- You can anytime cancel the scheduled auto-update process by pressing the
- To re-enable the scheduled auto-update just select the
Enable Scheduleoption, that now appears at the previous possition.
- By double click on the programs icon at system tray, you can see the last server response.
- The same you can do by sellect the
Show Last Responseoption.
- You can run the update immediately, out of scheduler, by clicking the
Run update nowoption.
- Move from internal timer, to the native windows task scheduler.
- Can run on system boot, with out the need of any user log-on.
- Option to run the dynamic DNS update on demand, from the icon tray menu.
- Initial release
This program is free software distributed under the FreeBSD License.