Otecat Mobile is the mobile web version of the desktop application Otecat, for searching telephone number information.
Using edge mobile web standards, such as HTML5, jQuery Mobile etc., provide a smooth and rock-solid Touch-Optimized experience for all popular mobile device platforms. See all supported devices.
With mobile use in mind, had also functionalities such as, direct call of the searched number and geolocation of the address of the searched number, using the Google Maps.
As the desktop version, the availability and the quality of the data, based on OTE whitepages web service.
Access Web App
To access Otecat Mobile go with your mobile browser at apps.multipetros.gr/otecat
or scan the next QR Code
Adding to home screen and launch
Using the Apple-Specific Meta tag keys, you can have it as home page shortcut at iOS and Android devices, with high res icon.
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the Safari screen for the Otecat Web Application you’re on.
- Tap the icon labeled “Add to Home Screen”.
- Tap the Add button in the upper right corner.
- Launch the Otecat Mobile from your Home screen by tapping its icon.
Or see the Apple Guide
- Within Browser: Press the meu button and select “Add shortcut to home screen”
- Within Browser: Bookmark the site you want to link to. Open the Bookmarks (via Menu > Bookmarks) and long-press the one you want to add. Select Add to home screen
- From the App Launcher: Go to Widgets and find Bookmark (it looks like a red flag with a star on mine) and add that to your home screen. You can then pick whichever bookmark you want.
Firefox OS :
Otecat Mobile is now available at the Firefox Marketplace for Firefox OS and as a desktop app for Firefox for Desktop (Windows, Mac and Linux) and Firefox for Android.
You can install the application from the Firefox Marketplace at the url http://marketplace.firefox.com/app/otecat
or by scanning the next QR Code