ZArchiver is an android application to manage archives. It’s great not only as an archiver, but also as an android file manager. From the version 0.6.6 I contribute to the project, making the Greek localization.
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create following archive types: 7z, zip, bzip2, gzip, XZ, tar;
- Decompress archive types: 7z, zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim;
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archive: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail application;
- Extract splited archives 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01).
Screenshots from greek UI