SubnettingCalcs is a library (dll), targeting the .NET platform, wich do subnetting calculations from IP and Netmask (or Netmask Length). On this library based the desktop program SubnetCalculator
It provide info about:
- the Network Hosts Capacity,
- the Netmask Length,
- the Netmask,
- the Netowrk Prefix,
- the Broadcast Address,
- the Highest (last) Host IP
- and the Lowest (first) Host IP.
The info can retreived:
- in strings, formated as dotted decimal,
- in 4-cell byte arrays, formated as decimal arrays,
- in 32-cell byte arrays, formated as binary arrays with o and 1 values.
The library is open source and licensed with FreeBSD License.