A desktop open source program, for EU VAT identification number validation, with support for receiving vatin’s holder info directly from the SOAP Service of the EC VIES (European Commission VAT Information Exchange System).
This program is designed for MS Windows with .NET Framework 3.5 installed.
- Starting, select the country code of the VAT ID you want to validate
- Second, enter the VAT ID
- And finally press the ‘Validate’ button
- The process start and the results appears at the fields next.
This program is free software distributed under the terms of the GNU GPL 3 with installer and portable package available.
If you think that this program is helpful for you and you are willing to support the developer, feel free to make a donation through PayPal.
– Supported all EU VIES Countries (AT, BE, BG, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, EL, ES, FI, FR, GB, HR, HU, IE, IT, LT, LU, LV, MT, NL, PL, PT, RO, SE, SI, SK)
– Now data received directly from the SOAP service of the European Commission VIES, because of valid.eu interruption.
– Support 2 languages, Greek and English.
– Now data received from valid.eu service, because of GSIS.gov.gr web service interruption.
– Add support to receive data from GSIS.gov.gr web service
– Use the updated and corrected version of validation library
– Initial version