An MS Windows graphic front-end for the Google Guetzli JPEG Encoder.
Guetzli is an advanced JPEG encoder, with a complete new psycho-optical model, introduced by Google, claims better visual result with smaller file size. And it’s 100% compatible with the JPEG format.
Google provide a command line tool for the Guetzli encoder, although with this Windows front-end you can easily put files to an encode queue, select the output folder and the encoding quality.
This program is designed for MS Windows with .NET Framework 3.5 installed.
- Starting, add images files to the queue list by pressing the Add Files button, Drag-n-drop files from Desktop or Windows Explorer.
- You can multiple select inserted items to remove them from the list.
- After that you can select the output folder you by pressing the Output Folder button, or menu, or Drag-n-drop folder from Desktop or Windows Explorer.
- You can also select the encoding quality. The default value 84 is the standard quality, but you can increase it to 110 of libjpeg-turbo score process starts automatically.
- To start the encoding process just press the Start button.
- Please be patient. The Guetzli encoder gets a significant lot of time (and memory) to do the encoding.
- If you want to interrupt the process, you can press the Stop button.
This program is free software distributed under the GNU GPL 3, for license details see at license.txt file, distributed with this program, or see at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
If you think that this program is helpful for you and you are willing to support the developer, feel free to make a donation through PayPal.