For a long time, a very good Linksys WAG200G gathering dust in a corner, because was ANNEX B and still unusable on my PSTN line… until now! I made a risky decision, to flashing the router with a custom firmware, which convert it to ANNEX A functionality.
- You can download the custom firmware for convert annex B to A
- You can download the custom firmware for convert annex A to B
To avoid bricking your WAG200:
- Language setting must be set to english prior to flashing the firmware
- Do not flash via remote internet connection or wireless connection – flash ONLY from wired LAN PC
- If flashing will take more than the progress bar is telling you, wait patiently for about 10 minutes before manually restarting the router….